5th AF Pics from Female War Correspondent

776thamtrac

776thamtrac

First of all I need to appologize to you guys now for my horrible photo taking ability. But hopefully you can get an idea for what we have here. This is a huge lot of pics that came from the estate of a female war correspondent. I really wish I had a name to go on with this one but there isn't a thing ID'ed on any of the more than 300 pics in the lot. I have been able to figure out that the majority of the photos were taken of 5th AF men and aircraft. Here are just a few examples. Oh and there is one with a group of officers in formation. You can't wuite tell from my photo of it but in the front row left is Hap Arnold. Enjoy!

Colin

post-755-1178668649.jpg

post-755-1178668656.jpg

post-755-1178668663.jpg

post-755-1178668670.jpg

Charlie Flick

Hi Colin:

Thanks for posting these very interesting pics. I have to agree with you, your photo skills are even worse than mine.

May I suggest that you try scanning them, rather than photographing them? I think you will find the results much improved.

Please post some more when you have the chance.

Regards,

Charlie

776thamtrac

I tell ya what I have not had this much trouble taking pictures EVER! I will get some new ones posted here soon. I would scan them if my scanner were working now but of course it's not. Please check back though I'll get some good ones up soon.

Thanks

CJW