OK I WILL SHOW YOU my Ribbon Presentation Book

jurgo

here are my ribbon presentation book from after the war out from a german stitchery that closen in the 70ties i hope you enyoy thumbsup.gif

post-391-1178038150.jpg

post-391-1178038136.jpg

post-391-1178038166.jpg

this is a great book but im only a patch collector i will trade this book for great patches or uniform but im verry scared about the stolen valor act when i trade it to the usa they hang me w00t.gif

CNY Militaria
what????? think.gif

Jason G means that if you decide to sell or trade it, he wants to possibly buy it.

Justin

Jason G means that if you decide to sell or trade it, he wants to possibly buy it.

Justin

no problem but i cant because the moh ribbon is inside!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i hope anytime the rules for collectors will be better and we can make trades

regards crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrybaby.gif

no, no, no...you can trade the book, because you're not trading the MOH ribbon. you're trading the book itself, and passing on the ribbons with it...

And, brig has it right. Of course, it all depends on what the meaning of "is" is, doesn't it ? :)

mhhh... youre right i hope the admins kick me not out when i do it in trade section???? :rolleyes:

Admin will agree with the view that you're only trading the book, I'm sure

I believe since that is not a government issued MOH ribbon, but rather a custom made one it should be fine to trade or sell.

yes its not goverment made its only german made with bullion stars its verry rare in this style and the collectors will not find any other in the future its out from a german stitchery all stitcherys had make presentation books for showing what they can make and this is a one piece made

regards