• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#51 John Cooper

John Cooper
  • Members
    • Member ID: 227
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:43 AM

This thread is a bit of a thorn in my side since it continues to drive wedges between many of you which I want to avoid.

I have tried to edit this thread to remove the posts that I feel are part of the problem. Not an easy job so I am sure some folks may be a bit upset... Please PM me and I would be happy to talk to you on the phone.

I did not want to completely delete this thread because I think the discussion of fakes is needed. I ask you please to help keep this focused on the fakes you know about and items you feel need to discussed so we can all learn.

I value all of your opinions and I want you all to feel you can LEARN, SHARE, and ENJOY the hobby.

Regards,
John

BTW - this post will be deleted once folks have had time to read it.

Edited by John Cooper, 23 May 2009 - 08:03 AM.

#52 sharma

sharma
  • Recruits
    • Member ID: 139,410
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

I am glad you have had these threads on the fake wings...i have a wing i've been researching (since i know nothing about them) and have discovered it is a fake...lol... I would post a pic...but haven't figured out how yet.  It does say "lebreve paris" and seems like the wings were "attached" to the "shield" not cast in one solid piece. So anyway I have learned alot from these forums on wings. Thanks =)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users