My latest finds

Championhilz

Championhilz

I picked up this postcard this weekend at the Bagwell Antiques Show in Jackson, MS. The dealer was from Michigan and had hundreds of postcards for sale - I had my two year old daughter with me, so I had about two minutes to scan them and make my purchase before she was ready to move on. I think I did pretty good given the time I had:

post-274-1174878457.jpg

Championhilz

Here is my third postcard: It appears to be taken in an English Pub during World War II. There is no ID but painted on the bar is ...M Park"

post-274-1174878933.jpg

Charlie Flick

C:

Excellent acquisitions. The first one with the soldiers armed with shotguns is particularly interesting and significant. The shotguns appear to me to be Remington M10 trenchguns. WW1 era photos of USGI shotguns are very scarce. Any ideas on the when and where of the photo?

Thanks for posting them.

Charlie

Championhilz

None of the images are identified, and I didn't have time to ask the dealer where he got them; my wife was holding our daughter, she was screaming to be let down - which was NOT going to happen as there were too many expensive antiques just waiting to be broken. I had to grab what I could and get out fast - if I see the dealer at the next antique show, I will ask him about the images.