WWII Raider rubber boats

istout0321

Hope this is the right location: Does anyone know the proper nomenclature for the runner boats that WWII Marine Raiders used? Also any information on the motor would be welcome.

General Apathy

Hope this is the right location: Does anyone know the proper nomenclature for the runner boats that WWII Marine Raiders used? Also any information on the motor would be welcome.

I Have a rubber inflatable boat sadly packed away in outside storage it has a detailed nomenclature label attached to it which might have been the answer you are looking for. I now wish I had photographed the label both sides and stored in my photo files, I never foresaw that this question would be asked.

Should I have cause to pull this boat out sometime I will try to add images of the label here for everyones information.

regards lewis . . . . . . .

I Have a rubber inflatable boat sadly packed away in outside storage it has a detailed nomenclature label attached to it which might have been the answer you are looking for. I now wish I had photographed the label both sides and stored in my photo files, I never foresaw that this question would be asked.

Should I have cause to pull this boat out sometime I will try to add images of the label here for everyones information.

regards lewis . . . . . . .

That would be great thank you!