Helmet Art in VN

cagedfalcon

Kinda looks to me like an essay on American Imperialisim from a young budding communist

student at bejing university or moscow polytechnic.!! ????

Thats what it seems like to me.

Seems like pure Boo Ship.

Road apples on paper.

Its political disguising itself as an article on Helmet art.

And last time I checked... scrawling graffetti on your helmet cover has never constituted art.

Strange article indeed.

Or..... could be Im nuts. The army did train us to fight and loath the communists.

As I remeember it for a long long time Russia was what we were training to fight against.

Lately Im seeing communists everywhere, even in this country.

Must be me?

Looks like a beatnik hippie. I wasnt too far off apparently.

Waxing philosophical and political about helmet scrawl!!! Claims in the article Americans were up against things they didnt know about like fighting in jungles. I guess the war in the pacific passed by this scholars view? He must have missed all the fighting that went on in the jungles during ww2 ??? Pure hogwashery.

Is communist indoctrination a regular part of todays university instruction? One wonders.....

Hippie!!!

Author: Christopher Hoitash

head-shot-1-2.jpg

Christopher Charles Hoitash has been writing for over a decade in multiple genres. He earned a Master of Arts studying history at Eastern Michigan University. His main fields of historical study are nineteenth century US and European history. He is also fond of studying eras outside of his fields, including Japanese and ancient history.

Besides reading and writing fiction, he enjoys roleplaying games, anime, and alcohol, especially when intermixed with the previous hobbies.

Twitter: @ChrisHoitash

BILL THE PATCH

Lots of indoctrination going in a lot of universities. Teaching starts at home

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I am about to finish my last semester of college and it is sad but true. I have experienced many of my professors trying to force their political views on the class. I don't buy into it. It is really sad.

Jacob

The professors that do that are really sad.

Its refreshing to know that there are folks in college that dont buy it !!

Rock On !!

BILL THE PATCH

I am about to finish my last semester of college and it is sad but true.  I have experienced many of my professors trying to force their political views on the class.  I don't buy into it.  It is really sad.  

Jacob

Good for you, keep up the good work.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk