New Member Intro

DimensionPizza

DimensionPizza

Hi all,

My name's Simon and I came across this website about a week ago. Thankfully my account was verified quickly so I can participate in the discussions.

I primarily collect garrison caps, as I've always thought they were pretty cool ever since I was a kid (the collection stands at 16 at the time of this posting.) It isn't much, but the collection continues to grow.

I've also got a few uniforms, including my grandfather's ike jacket from his service during Korea. Interestingly, he was given an ike jacket from WW2 (Baltimore Mfg dated 6/9/44) despite being drafted in '53.

Anyway, glad to join y'all here, and thanks for having me.

Glad to have you here. Anyone with pizza is more than welcome as far as I'm concerned. Don't worry about your collection being "much" or not. One item or a million, we all share a common interest in this stuff.

Mikie

DimensionPizza

As requested, here are a few pictures of my collection. (forgive the bad quality, I don't have a good picture set up and the lighting in my bedroom isn't great to begin with)

Also, I miscounted- I have 15 garrison caps in all.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8R4GFS78EfyFCo2n6

(google drive link, can't link pictures directly)

As a side note, a few of the AG-344 caps are for sale.

DimensionPizza

Welcome aboard from a fellow Hoosier, Simon! Where are you located in the state? I am in the South Bend area.

I'm around Evansville.

DimensionPizza

Welcome aboard from a fellow Hoosier, Simon! Where are you located in the state? I am in the South Bend area.

I'm around Evansville.