So all together, I need to make sure that I legally can keep the guns and legally get rid of the ammo.
So far, here is the entire find in my dad's Study.
- M12 Shotgun manufactured 1919
- Winchester Model 1890 .22 Short rifle manufactured 1917-1919
- Krag .30-40 manufactured 1900
- Springfield Model 1903 manufactured 1918
- Spanish knock-off of Smith and Wesson Model 3 made between 1884 until the 1920s
- Colt Model 1908 Pistol manufactured 1915
- Full clip of .25 ammunition and a half full box
- 3 boxes of .22 ammunition
- Partial 2 boxes and two clips of .30 ammo?
Edited by crazyfingers, 28 November 2019 - 07:33 PM.