Need Help Finding a WWII Autobiography Book

otter42

My son n law and I read a book a while back, and we can't remember the title. We remember the author being on an estate in England before D-day, and using hand grenades or explosives to fish in the owners ponds. They were also killing his deer and feasting. The Lord or ? Got very angry over it, but I don't think they were caught. There was another story, that they spotted german soldiers butchering a cow for breakfast. They waited till they were done with all the work, then shot them and ate the cow. I think he was airborne, but not sure, he liked to fight, and maybe was in the guard prior to active service. Thanks for any help, this is driving us crazy. Ken

BILL THE PATCH

Sounds like the filty thirteen?, Or the devil's bodyguard. About the soldier ( name escapes me at the moment?) Who was general Fredrick's ( 1ssf cmdr) bodyguard. It's one of these two I believe.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

370870588a78d78c32e42fe64a23e38a.jpg

BILL THE PATCH

Sounds like the filty thirteen?, Or the devil's bodyguard. About the soldier ( name escapes me at the moment?) Who was general Fredrick's ( 1ssf cmdr) bodyguard. It's one of these two I believe. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkPosted Image

And thisPosted Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk