kammo-man

Posted Image

A fake tiger cover on bay state Militaria

Print is 198os tiger stripe products

It’s only $235

Get it while it’s hot

Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i once saw a tiger cammo us poncho liner, aprox 5 years ago i donot know if such a item exist, did the us provide tiger cammo beyond uniforms ?

omahas army navy surplus in texas has bolts of tiger stripe material they even have it for sale on eBay

people have been doing things like this for a long time now thank you for the post will know to

stay clear

Vietnam Tiger pattern camo still carries a strong message to this day

best not to wear it unless your trying to impersonate a Vietnam vet, some people will accuse you of being a fake vet or poser if you wear this camo pattern

if you wear some woodland or desert tan nobody will pay attention, but if you wear the old VN Tiger camo people remember it from the Vietnam War and may question why your wearing it? especially Vietnamese or VN vets

the only people Ive seen wearing it is old Vietnamese war veterans during parades

post-1885-0-54756900-1571172791.jpg

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

best not to wear it unless your trying to impersonate a Vietnam vet, some people will accuse you of being a fake vet or poser if you wear this camo pattern

if you wear some woodland or desert tan nobody will pay attention, but if you wear the old VN Tiger camo people remember it from the Vietnam War and may question why your wearing it? especially Vietnamese or VN vets

the only people Ive seen wearing it is old Vietnamese war veterans during parades

I disagree tigerstripe is quite fashionable and I have seen several people wearing items like tigerstripe t shirts and hoodies

You've never been to the Rosebowl swapmeet.

When I was briefly living in Beijing I saw a woman who was wearing all fake Supreme streatwear that was in hot pink tiger stripes down to even her shoes and skate board. It stands out in my mind as one of the oddest things I saw over there. There will always be people who think something looks cool and makes a fashion statement out of it.

LOL, In all due respect one of biggest markets for authentic tigerstripe is the fashion scene

Regardless

It’s An old pattern so it’s fair game to wear

In fact all Cammo is ok to wear

As a kid I wore both tigers and Denison’s in Belfast during the war

The troops would stop me and ask me about it

They thought it was cool that I had it

Probably I could have been shot but what the flip it was fashion

The helmet cover is fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk