WWII XVIII Armor Corps Patch Looks Good.

redone

This the first time I've seen what looks like an original WWII period XVIII Armor corps patch. Is this what the real ones look like? Also I'm making an offer to purchase it does any know the value ?

Thank you,

post-1056-0-02203600-1568145773.jpg

post-1056-0-20654800-1568145788.jpg

It looks good to me. The value on the Roman numeral V and XVIII have come down considerably in the past five years and supply has increased from collections. Dealer prices are dealer prices but if you wanted to use eBay auctions as a value of these original versions of this patch have brought $80-185 in the past few years but I would say average is about $150-165 but then eBay fees are 10% so if in person a fair offer would be $135-150.

It looks good to me. The value on the Roman numeral V and XVIII have come down considerably in the past five years and supply has increased from collections. Dealer prices are dealer prices but if you wanted to use eBay auctions as a value of these original versions of this patch have brought $80-185 in the past few years but I would say average is about $150-165 but then eBay fees are 10% so if in person a fair offer would be $135-150.

Thank you. Your response was a big help.

Thanks again,

Chris (redone)