RAMBO, LAST BLOOD Movie

LIFER

First, there was Rambo, First Blood. That was really good. Then there was (Rambo) First Blood 2, and that was good. Then Rambo 3, and then Rambo. Those were pretty good. Now, they have Rambo, Last Blood. There is a trailer, as the movie will soon be out. Once again fighting a battle, on home ground.

There seems like a lot of action, but I think this one will fall short, comparing it with the others. Will you see it in the theater, or wait for it on TV?

The original, and best by my approximation, was simply titled “First Blood”.

By the by, did you forget about the 1986 “Rambo: The Force of Freedom” TV show? :)

No idea about the latest installment, but I generally view most franchises as being more like milk, less like wine (read, worsening with time).

Of course, that is just one opinion.

The original, and best by my approximation, was simply titled “First Blood”.

By the by, did you forget about the 1986 “Rambo: The Force of Freedom” TV show? :)

No idea about the latest installment, but I generally view most franchises as being more like milk, less like wine (read, worsening with time).

Of course, that is just one opinion.

I agree. As for the tv show, no, I did not forget. I never saw it, and I beleive that was animated. The shows I watched around then were Tour of Duty and China Beach.

Kinda thought his last and hardest battle would be with the VA... :P I guess this will have to do. Scott

Scott,

I know what you mean. It would be something if there were such a battle, in the film.

Lifer

US Victory Museum

I'll wait for this one to come out on VHS before I watch it.

Skip that trash and try to download an English subtitled copy of "Tali-Ihantala 1944" (2007).

This film has also been retitled "Battle for Finland Tali-Ihantala 1944" (2007), so search for

either name; it's the same film.

Trailer:

Check out the Rambo trailer. From what I have seen, it seems to be pretty good. At least better than other movies, with trailers. If you want action, and killings, along with the rest, then this is the one for you.

I saw it yesterday. It is a simple action movie so don't go into the theater with high expectations for a good plot! I loved it but I think it was way too short. If there was another 45 minutes or so added it wold have been much better. This one was super brutal and violent but it's Rambo so what can you expect? Lol. At one point he used an M1 Garand to kill a few enemies which was cool. I would go see it if you are a Rambo fan but I think the only downside was the short runtime, otherwise a great action movie!

Jacob

Hi Jacob

Glad to get your review. Knowing the plot, I was unsure that it would not be as good as the others, since having a format change. But it's good to know that there is still a lot of action, being John Rambo. Also, with the movie only being an hour and 29 minutes, I agree that it's too short.

Lifer

I went to see it. Yeah, mostly action but some plot. After seeing it, I think it was worth seeing in theater. After finishing it I’d sum it up as good, a bit sad, very bloody, and a bit dark. By the way, if you see it, in theater anyway, at the end, no spoilers here, they show clips or stills from the previous movies, then this one. Sort of like the half moving clips in the band of brothers intro. Rambo’s fate seems a bit uncertain at the end but at the end of the stills from this movie you see what happens to him. Not saying what but I wanted to know and stayed a few more minutes while others left as the stills started. After all that, I’d recommend seeing it in theaters. To me it was as good as any of the other Rambo movies.

Hi Okie

Glad to hear your review. So, that makes two thumbs up. I think it's a good thing that they showed the stills/photo's at the end. Especially for those that have not seen the previous ones.

Lifer

Thor.

Red Box?

yep, red box movie. Won't waste my money on this one at the theater...but will spend two bux to see it on a rainy day.

dave

yep, red box movie. Won't waste my money on this one at the theater...but will spend two bux to see it on a rainy day.

dave

Oh, a rental place, and for only two dollars. That's a deal, Dave.

"RAMBO is now 97 and really angry . Kills everyone on the face of the. earth . The End"

Rambo VI: playing with nuke tipped arrows