TAPS : Bob Queen USMC 1934 - 2019

Eric Queen

CNY Militaria

Eric, Sorry to hear this sad news. It sounds like he was quite an influence on those around him!

Eric....sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be at your back,

May the sun's rays shine warm upon your face.

May the rain always bring a rainbow

With all its hopes and dreams

And may God be there to hold you in your faith.

'Tis a blessing of the Irish

That I'm sure you'll understand

That wherever your travels will lead you

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

May God's blessings be as many

As the sands upon the shore

Or the blades of the green grass that surely grows.

My life bring you laughter

And gladness to your heart

May a friend be near when you need to be consoled.

My sincere thanks to all who took the time to convey your kind words and thoughts. Very much appreciated.

Eric,

My deepest sympathy for your loss. I've just returned home after my wife's oldest sister's funeral, lest I would have responded much sooner. My thoughts and prayers are with you and with your family. Your dad was an amazng man and I am saddened by his loss.

Allan

RIP best wish/condolences to you and your family! No better a time to go out for a patriotic American like your father then as the fireworks fly on the 4th!

Rest in Peace Marine

Eric, Sorry For Your Loss. My Condolences for you and your Family.

Semper Fidelis, John

Eric Just Saw This My Sincere Condolences For The Loss Of Your Dad.As Sons We Are Like Ships At Sea And When The Waters Got Rough Our Fathers Were Like Safe Harbors From Life's Storms. And may God Hold Him In The Palm Of His Hand RIP. Bill

I met your dad many years ago when I was collecting ww1 USMC uniforms. I remember hanging out one afternoon in Long Beach where he had some groupings stored in a small travel trailer. He had an AEF I'd card to a 5th Marine officer whose uniform I owned. He insisted I take it and he wouldn't take a dime for it. Quite a guy, and I am sorry for your loss.

Very sorry to hear this news. Tough to lose your parents but I've found that you remember them every day, so they are never far away. May your Dad rest in peace.

Eric - Sorry to hear of your loss - I never met your Father but my Father was another Korean War Marine who left us last September - I still think of him every day as I know you will - The Marines of that ere were children of the depression and were frugal but knew the value of money well spent - College for their children, a good home, plenty of food on the table but they passed on to their children that "Nothing is Free" - We all grew up better knowing these men and I have tried to pass these lessons on to my Daughter and Granddaughter.

We were blessed having them as Father's and I am sure you will treasure his memory

Bill