Show your favorite pin up!

Captainofthe7th

IMPERIAL QUEST
Steve,

That kind of talk is sexist!! And I completely agree!! thumbsup.gif

We were raised by that generation. We are a dying breed as surely as our parents. Men were men and women were women. Now I think they are just confused, or scared, or both. I feel sorry for todays generation for so many reasons. But that is another topic.

Although Grace Kelly just missed being a WWII pin up, I think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Pure, wholesome, beauty.

Death to the metrosexual!!! disgust.gif

Jim,

You are my kind of people. ;) Think of the outcry and uproar today if our fighting Airmen had the audacity to commit the unforgivable act of placing a scantily clad (or no clad) beauty on the nose of their aircraft. Of course they would have to resign their commission or enroll in sensitivity training...where is that time machine when you need it!!

And to keep this wonderful thread on topic, I'll redeem myself with this beautiful creation:

Frances Gifford

Olivia de Havilland
I bet some GIs had her picture up.

Sheila Ryan
Appeared in the July 27, 1945 issue of YANK.

Jinx Falkenburg
During WWII, she entertained American troops and was a popular pin-up model.

Erwin

post-22-0-60841900-1402524457.jpg

post-22-0-48998700-1402524460.jpg

post-22-0-66614000-1402524462.jpg

Charlie Flick

How about one showing the pin-up in its natural element? This photo was taken in an Officers Club in 1944. The location? Tarawa Atoll, of all places. Looks pretty civilized compared to what the place looked like the previous year.

Regards,

Charlie Flick

Tarawa_Officers_Club_1944.jpg

This one simply says"IDEAL" below the print. I agree.

In an hour Bob will have to write his Special Order No. 1 in the USMF history -- bromine tablets for everybody. Nothing special and new in military.

:lol: