Mesa Arizona Military Show, May 4, 2019

Larmo

Mesa Arizona, Spring Antique Gun & Militaria Show, Saturday, May 4th 2019. Public hours are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday. Militaria of all types and from all countries and eras are welcome. Pre-1898 manufacture firearms only, no live ammunition. Admission $6.00. Table Holder Set-Up is from 12:00 pm-5:00 pm Friday May 3rd.

Address, Holiday Inn & Suites, 1600 South Country Club Drive, Mesa, Az. 85210. Phone for room reservations, 480-964-7000.

This marks the 10th anniversary for our show, with a larger, more professional venue, excellent lighting, easy unload and pack up. As of Friday April 12, 2019, we still have 7 trade tables available, so if you would like to try your hand at setting up at a show…come on down.

We have two rooms this time, plus a hallway, with many well-known dealers setting up at our show on their way to the West Coast Historical Militaria Collector Show the following weekend in Pomona http://www.militariashow.com/

Flying Tiger Antiques, Vintage Productions, Italian War Front, Wild Blue Yonder Antiques, The Military Shop of Glendale Arizona, Bob Hritz, Paul & Vicky Milbury, History by George, Stewart’s Military Antiques, Walter Dudgeon Antiques, Advance Guard Militaria, Glimpse of Americana, Steve Ackley Antiques, Justin Atwood, Spencer Victory, Robert Wilson, Kenneth Price Militaria.

In addition to our vendors, we will have displays too; Arizona Ground Crew, Mesa Arizona Veterans Day Parade Committee, Arizona Military Vehicle Modeling Club, Arizona Chapter Orders & Medals Research Society, Arizona Historical Military Transport Association.

Come check out the show, see some old friends and make some new ones.

Sponsored by History by George & Stewart’s Military Antiques. Information 480-834-4004.

vintageproductions

Can't believe it's bee 10 years we have been doing this show. I still love the set-up at the first place....

See you next week.

milsurp_scout_14

I (Secondhand Grunt Military Surplus) will be setup with a full table! Now to figure out which pile to dig from...

A sincere thank you to all for the positive comments regarding the Mesa Show; I stopped in at the hotel yesterday for a quick reconnoiter, spoke with Jeff the manager and am happy to report that the hotel lobby and rooms have been completely renovated, the hotel looks great. Table update, right now we have 96 tables paid for, with only a few remaining available. See you there!

Bring that bag of CIBs if you still have it...!

Looking forward to the show, can't wait to see some familiar faces. This is always a good show.

vintageproductions

Bring that bag of CIBs if you still have it...!

Looking forward to the show, can't wait to see some familiar faces. This is always a good show.

Bob-This is too funny.

I literally just found that bag today and put it aside to bring for you.

My buddy in Mesa loved the last show. Anyone in the area should go check it out. I wish I was closer!

Mikie

Going down this afternoon to spend time with my dad and we will both be at the show on Saturday. See you all there!

Mason

vintageproductions

Show opens this morning and looks like a lot of great stuff in both rooms