RACK

Philip

He didn't say it was real, he said the company had government contracts. Unfortunately, scam artist know thesame information and so a single tag doesn't mean it's real. Are there any other tags? From a quick look, it looks like a item that was made to meet a need, not necessarily the military's need. Keep researching.

when I see a message titled "RACK, real deal?"my mind tends to drift away from militaria and into other more peurile fields. thanks for the laugh! :lol:

On something like this I wonder if it'd even be worth faking? The government just sold a bunch of these as surplus in October and it does not seem like a high-demand item.

when I see a message titled "RACK, real deal?"my mind tends to drift away from militaria and into other more peurile fields. thanks for the laugh! :lol:

haha, i didn't get it. i had to look up in my dictionary.

...and i think there are no other labels.

A quick Google search for the manufacturer turned up the following:

http://www.governmentcontractswon.com/depa...73277.asp?yr=07

They are/were a government contractor, apparently. The hardware, materials and workmanship look to be consistent with GI

MOLLE items.

Edited to add: when I had made my post, I was unable to see any of the other replies-sorry to repeat what you have already been told.