Stormin' Norman's Boots

jlhworks

I just listed these on my website but I thought it would be nice to post them here.

These boots were worn by General Norman Schwarzkopf during Operation Desert Storm. An immediate family member acquired them directly from Schwarzkopf along with one of his uniforms in 2004. The uniform is long gone - don't bother asking. He kept these boots as they were in storage when the uniform was sold. It's now time to sell them as my family's property got hit bad by the recent flood here in the Midwest and I am liquidating some things to help raise funds.

Schwarzkopf had several of these uniforms and boots and stated his aides had a clean set ready for him each morning.

I've included a photo of the uniform these came with and of Schwarzkopf wearing the same uniform.

Hope you all enjoy.

Jack

post-160076-0-51451800-1554145585.jpg

How in the world can you authenticate something like this??

They came directly from Schwarzkopf, one of my family members knew him personally.

Not doubting your integrity.

I know you said that, but from a business stand point that is no proof just a story.

I have letters and photos for provenance that I am not posting here.

Ok, understand.

I appreciate your inquiry and I would never offer or post anything of this sort without rock solid provenance.