SEEKING COPY OF - 'JOMSA Issue 5, Volume 66, September - October 2015'

dpast32

Good Morning All, I just came across an interesting article within the September - October 2015 Issue of JOMSA.

( OMSA's bi-monthly Magazine ) As any article related to my primary collecting interest is uncommon to say the least, I'm very interested in obtaining a copy. Yes, I could just contact OMS A direct, but thought perhaps I'd try here first to see if anyone has a copy for sale ? Also, the article is quite brief, containing just 3 pages, & appears to end quite abruply. I'm not sure if that's just the way in which it was written, or the pdf. source that I downloaded it from was somehow missing it's last page ? If anyone knows anything about this article, & especially where I might purchase a copy, I will deeply appreciate hearing from them. ( As a P.S.: I would love to hear from the article's author, as I may be able to provide him with additional information for any future, & or revised articles. ) THANK YOU !!

Best, dpast32 / [email protected]

mars&thunder

If you only saw 3 pages, that means somebody on the OMSA site did a search and the article you are interested in turned up. They only show 3 pages of articles pulled up that way, since some searches would return hundreds of articles. Once you find the article you want, you go to the archives and pull up the exact issue and then you get to see everything. So there is certainly more available. If what you're interested in is the RI article, it's 5 pages long. I have a copy of the Journal but not for sale. I'd be happy to scan the pages of interest and send you a PDF if you want it. PM me with what you want and the email address to send it to.

I would urge you and anyone on the forum to join OMSA. Great group and the archives are worth their weight in gold. They now have a digital subscription for about $20 a year and it gets you a year's worth of electronic copies of the Journal (6 issues a year) and access to the those archives.