Help with vintage ...

blkjack07

Could someone tell me the approximate vintage of these? The Pathfinder is embroidered on black twill. Thanks.

post-8076-0-97526300-1552404005.jpg

Cool! can't help with the dating, but enjoyed seeing them, that's for sure! I just embroidered a British-made and an Italian-made style of the 1st Ranger Bn scrolls for a forum member, but have never come across real ones on here before! Thanks for sharing!

I don't think any of them are original if that is what you are asking. Closer photos are always welcome.

-Ski

Thanks

I don't think any of them are original if that is what you are asking. Closer photos are always welcome.

-Ski

Maybe I used the word "vintage"wrong. I'm asking what era these scrolls are from - 40's, 50's, etc. Ski, are there particular ones you'd like to see a closer pic of?

Patch King made these in various forms over the years so your guess is as good as mine. Probably from the 1970's to the 1980's if I had to guess.

-Ski

Patch King made these in various forms over the years so your guess is as good as mine. Probably from the 1970's to the 1980's if I had to guess.

-Ski

Thanks