a stringer of usmc helmets

shadawg

It's a nice day, and figured that usmc covers have been discussed a couple times today, so i thought i'd break mine out.

left to right-

fixed bail schlueter with first pattern cover, and an early westinghouse liner

fixed bail mccord with iron alloybuckle, and 3rd pattern cover, named green washer westinghouse liner, blackened brass chinstrap.

fs/sb mccord with stamped first pattern cover and a later firestone liner. black painted united carr strap

rs/sb schlueter with blue anchor cover, and a capac/westingouse liner. black painted dot strap

post-209461-0-18973700-1550870833_thumb.jpg

It's a nice day, and figured that usmc covers have been discussed a couple times today, so i thought i'd break mine out.

left to right-

fixed bail schlueter with first pattern cover, and an early westinghouse liner

fixed bail mccord with iron alloybuckle, and 3rd pattern cover, named green washer westinghouse liner, blackened brass chinstrap.

fs/sb mccord with stamped first pattern cover and a later firestone liner. black painted united carr strap

rs/sb schlueter with blue anchor cover, and a capac/westingouse liner. black painted dot strap

liners

post-209461-0-76489400-1550870876.jpg

Very Nice and thanks for sharing!

Here a few of mine ?

thats a nice set as well. is the one without a cover attributed to a marine?

• 2 months later...

Be careful these things have a habit of multiplying, make sure you watch them or things can get away from you, believe me i know.

Congrats on some great lids.