M1-C on ebay w/ inland liner

Costa

Judging from the pics he sent, I think it is safe to say it is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging from the pics he sent, I think it is safe to say. The liner is legit.

I think we're far from saying that liner is legit. It's nice that you're running interference for Dom, though. I agree with a few of the comments so far regarding the liner never having yokes installed. A couple of weeks ago Dom contacted me through my site asking if I had any loose original Inland A-yokes for sale. I never replied, but now I know why he wanted them.

Even if the liner is legit, the rank insignia for me is questionable. With all the matches for the numbers I think its a stretch and the rank insignia was added to push the sale. Tampered helmets like this are not worth a second look

Is it me or does the laundry mark on the nape strap look more  like K-4139 instead of the K-1139 he is trying to tie it to.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif s-l1600.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif s-l500.jpg

Rene

If you zoom in on it, you can see that the dash “-“ between the K and 1 give it the appearance of a 4

However, I believe it to be a 1 but again who knows

I messaged him on Instagram for some pic of the A washers where the a yokes would have been.

54a97d3d8c6723e5e0523afe1824adc8.jpg

cfe816090f6166010b74fb6f94a6a527.jpg

Thanks for the extra pics Dom.

Thanks for the extra pics Dom.

Very funny. I’m playing devils advocate. I was bidding on this helmet as I do not believe it to be fake. I am not buying the story of the soldier from the 101. No matter who the seller is, I don’t believe a perfectly good and rare helmet should be passed off as fake.

IF THIS GUY IS A KNOWN HUMP KING, LET IT ROT ON EBAY. the thing that caught my eye was the liner and also took a close look at the A washers for York remains---- didn't see it but, then the snaps. no yokes or remains but snaps???? is this the guy who was banned from the forum the past few months for fake junk??

Judging from the pics he sent, I think it is safe to say. The liner is legit.

Maybe you should buy it then. Or maybe you already own it....

IF THIS GUY IS A KNOWN HUMP KING, LET IT ROT ON EBAY. the thing that caught my eye was the liner and also took a close look at the A washers for York remains---- didn't see it but, then the snaps. no yokes or remains but snaps???? is this the guy who was banned from the forum the past few months for fake junk??

Yeah looks like he might be back too.

He's not very bright.

Yeah looks like he might be back too.

He's not very bright.

I can’t believe what I’m hearing. I am not Dominick nor do I condone anything he has done.