USMC SMG .45 mags & pouch

Brian Keith

Here is a nice USMC SMG .45 mag pouch for the Thompson and probably the M3 Grease Gun. It is dated 1944, and due to the condition, likely War Surplus sold. I got it probably in the 1980s. The mags I got a few years ago at a large gun show. I think they are both WW II production, but not really sure. One is Seymour Products and the other Im not sure of the maker. Makes me wish I had bought one of the Thompson parts sets that came in from Russia a few years ago!

Comments welcome, thanks for looking.

BKW

post-1549-0-11497700-1549298849_thumb.jpg

post-1549-0-22908800-1549298864.jpg

Very nice pouch in outstanding condition.The upper magazine was made by the Crosby Company.Here is a good link - might be helpful for you.

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9897

Well,you should have bought one of the Russian Thompson parts sets - most of them were in a nearly wonderful brand new condition.

Hope I could help you.

Thanks for the excellent link, comments and info guys! Great website!

BKW

Brian,

Glad you like the link. If you have more interest in the TSMG, we would enjoy having you visit the site again.

BTW, both your mags are WWII manufacture.

David Albert

dalbertsturmgewehr.com

David, Great site!

I spent about two hours reading threads on the Thompson site this afternoon. Saw your posts a lot. I should have bought a few more of those mags from the vendor, I think they were only $20-25 each.

Thanks,

BKW