eBay to Usmf sales page ethics

kammo-man

He actually says he sold it for the original sale price...but not to the original buyer...

So, I cancelled the sale and re-sold to a collector or dealer that had some morals and what I felt was a code of ethical behavior.

I sold it to him for the original sale price and I felt good about it.

I wonder how he knew the original buyer didn't have morals since all he had done was pay him what he was asking for it?

Ken

I wonder how he knew the original buyer didn't have morals since all he had done was pay him what he was asking for it?

Ken

This is always the direction these "going down the rabbit hole" questions generate, almost every response causes a different opinion, a different reaction and a different reasoning.

Did the first buyer deserve not to receive his item, I think not...he did nothing wrong , that is my reasoning.

I've always said if you make a deal...buying or selling and you both are smiling and happy at its conclusion, you have been successful.

This is always the direction these "going down the rabbit hole" questions generate, almost every response causes a different opinion, a different reaction and a different reasoning.

Did the first buyer deserve not to receive his item, I think not...he did nothing wrong , that is my reasoning.

I've always said if you make a deal...buying or selling and you both are smiling and happy at its conclusion, you have been successful.

Rodger that!

Ken

Ah, ok, was confusing the way it was written. I misunderstood, sorry. So, sold it, canceled the transaction, and sold it again for the same price. As he said, his to do with as he sees fit. If eB@y allows it, I guess you have to decide to accept those rules or not.

He actually says he sold it for the original sale price...but not to the original buyer...

So, I cancelled the sale and re-sold to a collector or dealer that had some morals and what I felt was a code of ethical behavior.

I sold it to him for the original sale price and I felt good about it.

• 1 month later...