• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SARGE

SARGE

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 130
  • 2,604 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

The long running Leavenworth, KS. Militia Show & Sale will be held on Saturday, 16 Feb. 2019.  It will be at the Riverfront Community Center, Delaware and Esplanade Streets in Leavenworth, KS  66048.  Doors open at 0900 hours until close at 1600 hours.  Dealers may contact Treavor at 913.727.1409.

#2 SARGE

SARGE

• Moderators
  • 2,604 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:35 AM

Just a reminder that this one day show will be coming up this next weekend.  I usually find something that I just can't live without at this show it seems.

#3 Major Z

Major Z
  • Members
    • Member ID: 153,340
  • 522 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:09 PM

Just a reminder that this one day show will be coming up this next weekend.  I usually find something that I just can't live without at this show it seems.

The current weather projections keep changing of course, but there is snow forecast for this coming Friday and Saturday. Should the road conditions deteriorate, will there be any rescheduling of this show? Its a nice show so I'd hate to miss it. The weather gets a vote unfortunately! Thanks.

#4 copper252

copper252
  • Members
    • Member ID: 163,795
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:51 AM

The current weather projections keep changing of course, but there is snow forecast for this coming Friday and Saturday. Should the road conditions deteriorate, will there be any rescheduling of this show? Its a nice show so I'd hate to miss it. The weather gets a vote unfortunately! Thanks.

I hope it won't be too bad, its supposed to be 3 to 5 inches on Friday and less than one on Saturday.

#5 Hatz50228

Hatz50228
  • Members
    • Member ID: 151,545
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:56 PM

I was just out in Leavenworth this evening for dinner. They have crews out down town clearing the snow. Barring any major snow tonight/ Saturday morning they should be good.

#6 SARGE

SARGE

• Moderators
  • 2,604 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:46 PM

I attended the Leavenworth show this morning.  The sun was out and skies were blue.  Some snow on the ground but city crews were removing it and the highways were clear.  A few missing dealers but the show went on as scheduled.

I picked up a nice sword so the trip was worth it to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users