Historical gun museum to auction off millions worth of items

aznation

For more click here => https://okcfox.com/news/local/historical-gun-museum-to-auction-off-items-to-stay-afloat

Without a doubt, there will be military weapons included in this auction. Just thought some forum members might be interested. -- aznation

CLAREMORE, Okla. (KTUL) — The J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum is going to auction off several million dollars of items from their collection, so they can take better care of what remains.

To raise the funds some of the collection will be Auction by Heritage Auctions in Dallas on on Sunday, December 9th.

Thanks for the heads up! That auction company must rely on the attendees to drive the bidding. Only two photo's per item (you can enlarge and zoom in) and very brief and in my opinion, unsatisfactory information on the lots. They apparently are better at describing T-Rex bones than 19 & 20th Century militaria.

BKW

Now's your opportunity to purchase that elusive "Russian Mauser." But seriously, there are some really nice items for sale. Several trench guns, any one of which I'd love to be able to bid on.

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, i just wanted to mention if you are ever in the area this place is amazing, you will see things you have never heard of. I'm glad to hear they are putting duplicates back into circulation, its good for everyone.