Photo

Crossroads of the West/ Small Arms Review West show November 30th-Dec 2nd Phoenix AZ

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 milsurp_scout_14

milsurp_scout_14
  • Members
    • Member ID: 153,911
  • 394 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:48 PM

The annual show (joint venture between Crossroads & SAR) is this coming weekend (Fri Nov 30th-Sun Dec 2nd) at the AZ State Fairgrounds, located at 1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix AZ 85007. Show spans four large buildings plus tents, with the largest building dedicated to old military arms and machine guns. For a 'gunshow', there is an incredible amount of militaria both old and modern. There are hundreds of vendors. The local Arizona Military Vehicle Collector's Club also does a display with a number of military jeeps and trucks. Admission and other info on the show can be found here: https://www.crossroa...s-phoenix-az-8/ . Admission usually runs around $18 at the door, parking is around $10. Hours are 11-5 Friday, 9-5 Saturday, and 9-4 Sunday.

I will be setup with lots of military magazines/ammo, mag pouches, and numerous other surplus items old and recent. My table will be in the 'orange' building, center-rear of the show behind the white tents. Look for a table on a wall (I don't know which one yet!), with the bright pink sign that says "MILITARY SURPLUS". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users