• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 huey

huey
  • New Members
    • Member ID: 203,691
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:22 AM

I  like the ww2 stuff,   I got  3 halftracks,3 m41a high speed tractor, ww2 IH 5 ton semi tractor.  I like to take junk and make something out of it.also  doing a resto on a 70 dodge challenger 440 6 pack too. I do not set on my duffle bag,  I have fun,    I was a RA army, then national guard total,29 years total, my last 15 years was full time on     Hueys , then blackhawks as a crewchief, lot of time in the sky.

#2 BEAST

BEAST
  • Members
    • Member ID: 203
  • 10,133 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:43 AM

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing photos of your projects including after they are finished and while your restoring them.  And through a photo of the Challenger in the non-military section just for fun!

#3 439th Signal Battalion

439th Signal Battalion
  • Members
    • Member ID: 4,009
  • 820 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:53 AM

Welcome.  My uncle had a lime-green '71 440 6-pack that he kept for 30 years.  Put it in one of the Autotrader magazines and sold it within two hours of that week's listings going live...

#4 huey

huey
  • New Members
    • Member ID: 203,691
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:46 AM

Well Thanks for replys.  OK beast  where in Indiana do you live.  I  did  live in portage  and gary Indana,  I bought three new roadrunner in gary Indana back in the days, Also Indana is my second home, but live in Tennessee now day. -----------               439th are you near Bristol tn.  I use to go to the drag strip there,Yes the mopar are big money now, We work on cars also, I  am  having fun.    so   both give a reply if got time     :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users