Leavenworth, KS Military Show 16 & 17 Nov. 2018

SARGE

The Overlooked Antiques and Military Surplus show will be held at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St. in Leavenworth, KS on 16 & 17 November 2018. Contact is Jason Claire at wwiigimilitarysurplus.com or 913.758.1686

This Friday and Saturday show is always good and I always wind up spending money.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be attending this on Saturday the 17th!

Nov 16 - Nov 17 2018

Leavenworth, KS, Leavenworth’s Overlooked Vintage Militaria Collectors Show

Riverfront Community Center

123 S. Esplanade St.

Friday 4-8:00pm & Saturday 9-4:00pm

Info: Jason Claire 913-758-1686

Thanks a million guys! The show is sold out on the tables. I could have fit in more but the venue has a wedding upstairs that they are hold several back for on Saturday. See you there!

Jason

Leavenworth, KS
Riverfront Community Center
123 S. Esplanade St.
Friday 4-8:00pm & Saturday 9-4:00pm
wwiigimilitarysurplus.com

As a show report, I attended the Leavenworth Militaria Show on Friday and Saturday. It was a very good show for me as I bought several "smalls" including several pieces of insignia and three edged weapons. I picked up a couple of small children's swords (Kindersabel) complete with their little belts and hanging straps. I also picked up a 1900 dated US Krag rifle bayonet in minty condition that matches the 1900 Springfield Krag Model 98 manufactured in 1900 that I bought a couple of weeks ago at the Wichita Military Show.

All in all, a good show with lots of traffic, hot dogs by Treavor (another gun show food that I will eat because I know the guy making them). and some nice things for sale/trade. Other than the usual sad tales of the one that got away and the lack of youngsters collecting nowadays the dealers and collectors seemed happy. At least the ones that I talked to had no real complaints since the weather was excellent and that drove foot traffic.