Can Anyone ID Wing? USMC/USN Parachutist? Chinese?

I have had this wing since the late 1980s. IIRC, I purchased it from Clint Blanchard of Niceville, FL. I have displayed it since with my WW 2 Paramarine insignia. It is on white felt, appears machine made. The color combo kind of puzzles me. Age appears consistent with WW2 period.Any solid input on it?

post-5029-0-61834500-1539448609_thumb.jpeg

Thanks, Wake1941. I had considered it may be a PX item, too. A novelty item for riggers, perhaps. I don’t think it’s a “civilian” jump wing. To my knowledge, the USPA never used any design like that. The Air Force style wing portion with the gold chute further muddies the waters. I know intitially the Army jump wing design potentially was to be similar to the AAF pilot wing, then Gen. Yarborough’s design was adopted. It looks US made, but could potentially an adaptation of the Chinese wing for postwar wear? IDK. Was hoping someone may definitively recognize it.

Thanks, Kadet. After looking at those examples, I believe youve most likely nailed it. I have examples of the Technical Training Command, USN and USMC patches without the cards. The Naval Aviatior wings odd color scheme would support that theory too. As I said, I bought it from Clint Blanchard, a well known South East aviation dealer from Niceville, FL. I know they were riggers at NAS Pensacola, so the PX there could well have been the source.