Uniform group

RememberThe5thESB

RememberThe5thESB

RememberThe5thESB

How much would those be worth? Also I guess I posted too many images so I'll have to post the rest here. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Nice Italian 5th Army patch. Any name or laundry number inside? The pants sort of look like odd M1937 Mustard trousers. More photos of the trousers would help.

RememberThe5thESB

Sadly no laundry numbers I can find, but there are plenty of stamps throughout, including the pockets. The garrison cap, ike, and pants have the orange tag shown in the pictures. And sadly I can't get anymore pictures right now, the uniform isn't with me. But I'll look tomorrow. There's also a strange set of similar wool weave trousers but completely different construction.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

trouser possibilities....There were both French and Begian made trousers for US Army late war.Also Brit made contracts.

Vet also may have purchased or "acquired" tailor made/officer quality.

I have a 5th Army uniform that the jacket is an Australian made BDU jacket.

As for value maybe $65 ? ... typically the value in these type uniforms are what the buyer wants to pay.If hes a local vet and you like local history price/value is subjective.