Early CGF TC2000 with ITT 3 hole mount

Calcutta

Good afternoon,

This is another helmet I recently won on eBay. The user first had them together, it didn’t sell so he took off the mount and sold the helmet separately. I ended up purchasing both of them because I wanted to keep them together. Does anyone have any references or knowledge about this ITT 3 hold mount? Ive has a fair share of 3 hole mounts but never like this. The back of the mount/shroud is milled out professionally and I know there are no markings on it.

Anywho hope y’all enjoy this one. Will update with production date when I get home. Pretty sure it has a sticker on the inside crown.

Will

8a6919b540fc33a2da4f32ddda41bc7d.jpg24c1e2b6e766ec23bdb9ce02dcbe19b4.jpgd2fd330ab50c92735be89daa940730a0.jpgff16c10555767a263c00357359f0d166.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180830/8a0d47b9c6a3c85a366d6ae8d981e68b.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice helmet, I was actually one of the other bidders on it. Glad it went to a good home :)

Were you able to get any info from the seller. was it originally his etc. I messaged him, but didn't get a reply

Nice helmet, I was actually one of the other bidders on it. Glad it went to a good home :)

Were you able to get any info from the seller. was it originally his etc. I messaged him, but didn't get a reply

Nope never heard anything back as well. I sent him another message today. Maybe we can find some more about this mount. Definitely something unique

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hey guys. Second real post for me. I literally join this form just for this thread. That mount goes to a non produced Itt night vision mount. The mount that was built for that base plate was never mass-produced due to multiple copyright infringement. You probably cannot ever find one. To my knowledge they were all destroyed before they were ever released except for the Prototype. I do know two or three managed to make it out to collectors.Maybe im wrong. The only person outside of myself that has one that I know of is Larry Vickers. I have the original prototype. But I am missing the mounting base. If you would be willing to part with just the mounting base I would be very gracious. I know you probably don't want to part with it but if we can come to an arrangement I would love to have the set complete. Thanks guys.

No docs. This was just a story that one of the head Engineers for ITT told me, and then proceeded to give me the Prototype. No idea how to attach pictures or I'd show you pictures of it.

Thanks for the reply. Check Ebay as currently there are a number of these available, both brackets and mounts. On a side note, talking to a representive from Nightline Inc. (an NVG producer), he stated that his company produced these in years past. Hope this helps.

Pump 150 can you link me to these eBay auctions? I have been looking for the mounting base plate for years, and I have not seen an actual amount for sale ever.

The person that told me this was a prominent figure in ITT for many many years. He never said anything about Nightline Inc, but he didn't say any about them either. From what he told me the unit that I have was hand machined inside ITT. It was also anodized green. It is the only green anodized one they ever did and was only made as a proof of concept. All the actual production pieces where black. Honestly all I need is a three little arms off the back.