VIETNAM PROPAGANDA LEAFLETS - ORIGINAL

firefighter

Very interesting pieces. Have you gotten then translated?

Thank you and no translation. I bought a book years ago on Vietnam Progaganda leaflets, you think I can find it?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I think you are wrong. You have some paperwork that shows leaflets that were probably meant to be added to a catalog, but they do not match your leaflets. Your leaflets are all JUSPAO while the paperwork is in regard to 6th PSYOP Battalion leaflets. However, they are all good and I have seen most of them in the past.

I was trying to read 4315 and 4333 but they are small and kind of blurry. If you send me some larger sharp photos I will translate them for you. 4315 is a pisser. It is a "Dear John" story of a NVA. [email protected].

If anything could have made them surrender, it was a personal message from President Nixon. What were our PSYOPS people thinking?

I was trying to read 4315 and 4333 but they are small and kind of blurry. If you send me some larger sharp photos I will translate them for you. 4315 is a pisser. It is a "Dear John" story of a NVA. [email protected].

I will dig them out and get some images to you. Thank you

If anything could have made them surrender, it was a personal message from President Nixon. What were our PSYOPS people thinking?

LMAO!!!