Two new pots

RememberThe5thESB

RememberThe5thESB

Was in illinois these past couple days and I happened upon some pots. Got both for less than 35 each.

The gold painted one appears to almost have a follow me bar under the back? Opinions?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

If those are Vetnam era 3ands w1th no s1gns of cat eyes then th1nk yo mande yor money 3ack can never f1nd them for 7ess thatn 20 $, sre 7ooks 7ke someth1ng on the 3ack, 1d str1p the go7d spraympa21nt aand do 1t rea7 s7ow ond carcef1 . sprry for spe771ng my key3oard os parta7y roken or my compter s g71tched, dont know what rght now, cannot ackspace and some characters trn on 3o78d or 1ta71c or |\/nder71ne, sorry

RememberThe5thESB

I was gonna say! It's all good, I've managed to break a good couple keyboards in my day... Quite literally over spilled milk!

Also I removed almost all the gold paint from the helmet, sadly since most of the corking is gone, there are lots of porous holes in the paint from where it once was. Otherwise it looks great. But then again some one sanded a swastika into the front.. or it looks like it anyways.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

RememberThe5thESB

If those are Vetnam era 3ands w1th no s1gns of cat eyes then th1nk yo mande yor money 3ack can never f1nd them for 7ess thatn 20 $, sre 7ooks 7ke someth1ng on the 3ack, 1d str1p the go7d spraympa21nt aand do 1t rea7 s7ow ond carcef1 . sprry for spe771ng my key3oard os parta7y roken or my compter s g71tched, dont know what rght now, cannot ackspace and some characters trn on 3o78d or 1ta71c or |/nder71ne, sorry

Close up of the bar on the back after some removal. You can clearly see a white outline as well!Posted Image

RememberThe5thESB

Although sadly it looks like the previous owner sanded the bar off entirely. There was no white paint inside the outline under the gold what so ever.