M4A3

uwman

Sure it's 1/35th scale. The figures are Alpine, the tank is Dragon, with aftermarket metal tracks and Legends sandbag set.

Proud Kraut

Uwman, that's a great looking tank. Thank you very much for sharing your excellent work. May I ask if you could provide some more larger pics. Would be great to see more of your work!

Lars

I'll get some better pics up in a few days. I'm heading out to do my underwater photography thing and I just put all my cameras in underwater housings.

Thanks buddy! Where are you in Germany? My dad was with the 89th Cav 9th AD and won the Bronze Star for Remagen.

That is a very nice M4 Sherman. I like the added sandbags and the figures look very well done.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Should be off the water late this afternoon and will add pics.

Just a quick question, is it ok to post a model that's not US? EG a german tank or british figure?

Thanks!

The Meatcan

Hey uwman, that's some mighty fine model skills you've got! Those figures are especially neat! Looking forward to seeing more of your builds.

Terry

Thanks buddy! Where are you in Germany? My dad was with the 89th Cav 9th AD and won the Bronze Star for Remagen.