Here's one for Disney Dave, hope you didn't have it , enjoy :)

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

Hey dave , here's one I foudn online doing some research for another unit emblem , enjoy amigo :) Brooks AAFLD

Johnny

post-2068-0-79877700-1530770633_thumb.jpg

Thank you Johnny. I have that one in my database already. :)

Was not done for a unit, per se, but for a graduating class. The illustration was created by legendary Disney artist Hank Porter.

Thanks for thinking of me, though. Appreciate it because you never know what I have and don't have tucked away in my dusty files.

Johnny Signor

Thank you Johnny. I have that one in my database already. :)

Was not done for a unit, per se, but for a graduating class. The illustration was created by legendary Disney artist Hank Porter.

Thanks for thinking of me, though. Appreciate it because you never know what I have and don't have tucked away in my dusty files.

Hey Dave, yeah I kind of thought you'd probably have it already seeing as you're like me and really go after the emblem designs, but like you say you never know when it comes to emblems , there's always one or two you "may " not have seen yet , thanks for the reply and I'll keep you in mind should I find anything you may not have, all the best and thanks again for your help on those I've asked about :)

Johnny