My first year as a collector's favorite finds

usmce4

I don't want to wear out my welcome with too many posts, but June officially starts my second year as collector (and USMF member) and I'd love to show off my first year's favorites. They are all Ka-Bar brand USMCs which is what I originally intended to collect exclusively. I hope nobody minds :)

Art

post-168413-0-20850200-1527903923_thumb.jpg

Art

Very nice collection, I hope many more to come. Careful, it is very easy to become an addiction. Just remember, your not alone :D

Tony

Art,

I can not imagine anyone wearing out their welcome here. Everyone loves good quality items pictured in their favorite topic. Post away!

Bob

Art- It is a very great start ! Great photos too. It's obvious you now have the addiction. Don't be concerned, you will not wear out your welcome on this site. Thanks for showing. SKIP

Sweet! I have about that many MK2s (with one USMC version, ironically used by a sailor LOL), but mine are a mix of makers. 5 Ka-bars, 3 Camillus, 2 RCC, plus 1 VN era Camillus, and one late 70's Camillus and Ka-Bar (and a CASE USMC re-issue (made by Ontario..and an Ontario 498..I love them all in their own ways)

Art, you gotta get into the Camillus next! Dare I say, the Camillus are more consistent..Ka-Bar was all over the place..but that's one of the things I love about them!

Thanks all very much for the compliments - you've given me such a swelled head I'll show what I consider my favorite "non Ka-Bar USMCs" as soon as I can find the pic :) :)

Art