KIA Pearl Harbor Group

ponyradish

ponyradish

I have had this group for several years and would like for you to see it. The Soldier's name was Carlton H. Hartford, Pvt, USAAC. Includes a picture of Private Hartford, Government letter, burial plot picture, burial flag, and his un-named cased Purple Heart.

post-938-0-67481400-1526571027.jpg

post-938-0-68948600-1526571120.jpg

post-938-0-63721400-1526571132.jpg

KASTAUFFER

Ebay is allowing more Purple Hearts to slide through than they did in the past, but they still close auctions.

Posthumous US Army Purple Hearts for WWII should always be named however. A posthumous Purple Heart for Pearl Harbor would be both Named and Numbered. If it is not, it would not be the medal issued to the family officially by the Army.

Kurt

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, you will probably get a "do you want to sell it off eBay?" Message and if you say no that person will report you, get the auction pulled and then message you say something like " I don't see the auction anymore, I am still interested please contact me" old scam that's been going on for a while. Tends to be worse if you do buy it now or reserve. If it's just auction and started off cheap the creeps seem to be content trying to bid on it for the most part so long as it stays low till the last day.