Can anyone ID these items? WWII field gear

B.A.R.gunner

B.A.R.gunner

Saw these on a Facebook for sale ad, they're a little out of my way but if I could have some help identifying what they are it may be worth it for me to go get them. Some woodland camo clothing which is of no interest to me- Obviously one bag is clearly marked US and appears to be a duffle of some sort? It's the OD/Khaki one off to the left I'm most curious about, it appears to be a back pack of some sort possibly? Pistol belt can be seen, musette bag but it appears to be leather? or possibly heavily soiled. Thanks in advance

Ericbfc13f27b181dad2a452d6d7a44f8505.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

iron bender

The od bag with heavy web straps on the left appears to be one of the large medic supply bags. They're uncommon. Condition would be a factor. Looks like it may be kinda rough.

From the left to right, ignoring the BDUs

1945 Musette bag based on the flap for attaching the hooks from a shovel or other implement, might be painted; duffle bag, aviator's kit bag (may be WW2), equipment belt, Mountain backpack.

Best Guess.

Salvage Sailor

​I think that bag you ID'd as a duffle bag is actually a US Navy 14-280 bag.

It looks like what we would call a Flight Bag, or to be more specific, a "Kit Bag, Flyers". Photos of mine from Midway Island, 1974 which is later and larger, but is a typical USN flight bag.

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

Salvage Sailor

Misunderstood your post,

I was looking at the bag on the ground, second from the right......

Carry On

The pack on the right is not an American mountain pack because it has D-rings sewn under the straps on the flap. It is some European variety of the Bergen rucksack.

phantomfixer

And the bag on the ground, marked US is too small for an aviators kit bag...

And they were not marked US..

Maybe a tool bag of sort