Good Morning from OK.

lindell23

Good morning from Oklahoma! I appreciate the opportunity to join the group and looking forward to learning more and sharing our passion. My son and I have collected US Army militaria and bring-backs for several years now and enjoyed learning and teaching others. Although our focus began with my childhood heros, the WW2 soldiers, we've now spread to studying and collecting examples of the us army's evolution from the SAW to Vietnam.

Thank you again.

Welcome fellow Oklahoman. You've come to the right place. This is a great site to learn from others on the forum and to share your passion for militaria. There's a lot of knowledgeable members here and it's been so interesting to see the diversity of items people collect. We look forward to seeing what you have to contribute as well.

Welcome to the forum, from N. Texas. Tulsa show this weekend. MOH weekend in Gainesville Texas too. :) Great place too look around here on the forum. Have fun! Regards, David

Backtheattack

Hello and welcome to the forum! Think you will have a nice time here. Spreading a collection is always a danger - you need much more place for the items, hahaha, and obsession is rising.