The Duffle bag militaria show

Screamingeagles101

Screamingeagles101

Hello, is anyone going to The Duffle bag militaria show in Patterson NY?

Is it any good?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILL THE PATCH

I've been to his store years ago, never knew there was a show. Maybe I'll get down there. When is it?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Screamingeagles101

I've been to his store years ago, never knew there was a show. Maybe I'll get down there. When is it?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

April 21st

9Am AM

Check out this video, looks like a pretty cool show

I've been attending the Duffle Bag Show for last 3-4 years on somewhat regular basis. Easy to get to, Good dealers & selection of items. Always a good crowd. Attracts families and young people as well as the seasoned collectors. Only show I attend that starts by opening with the playing of the Star Spangled Banner & Pledge. Not the size of SOS/MAX, but a nice way to spend a Saturday, April 21st. Promoters are easy to work with and appear to enjoy what they're doing. Understand tables are going fast for the Spring show. Hope to see you there.

I've been going there for years, and its a nice small show with a good selection of small dealers and just a bunch of collectors who like to see each other 2 x a year in a nice friendly laid back atmosphere.

Like 100th OVI says. "Easy to get to, Good dealers & selection of items. Always a good crowd. Attracts families and young people as well as the seasoned collectors. Only show I attend that starts by opening with the playing of the Star Spangled Banner & Pledge. Not the size of SOS/MAX, but a nice way to spend a Saturday, April 21st. Promoters are easy to work with and appear to enjoy what they're doing. Understand tables are going fast for the Spring show." They usually have some MVPA vehicles and displays outside. Unfortunately i won't be there this Spring.

Steve T

Screamingeagles101

Awesome, I might be coming this year.

Jim McCauley

I sometimes have a table but not this coming show. I find the show is very hit or miss but I guess that would depend on what you are looking for. I have pulled some very interesting M1 helmets out of that show for great prices.

• 5 weeks later...

How was the show? I missed this one, it was the same day as the Wallingford CT gun show. I went to the gun show instead but didn't find much.

I will be there with a table of goodies.....always a great show and looking forward to it once again....mike

It was a great show...lots of foot traffic, i found a few things for myself and sold a bunch too....had fun hanging out with old buddies and made a few new ones too....mike