63rd ID

iron bender

ryanduggerr

A great manufacturing error patch that went for 10 times what most anyone wouldve thought. But two people wanted it.

The white sword variant went for a pretty penny as well. ($330) The seller has several nice patches selling /sold

post-1604-0-31092900-1520393088.jpg

post-1604-0-77818800-1520393093.jpg

ryanduggerr

I have a pretty nice 63rd collection and wouldve like it but when I saw it at $50 i Bowed out. This is definitely one that I couldnt wrap my head around. The white sword I could see.

Neat patch...just not that friggin' neat!!! Sometimes the prices that some of these items brings makes absolutely ZERO sense...ZERO!!!!

ryanduggerr

Would the 1st patch just be missing the thread around the flame?

Thats what it appeared to me. Thats why I called it a neat manufacture error. It definitely blew my mind at what it went for

BILL THE PATCH

I think it's a mfg error also, the red flame is to pronounced compared to patches like the 26th, and 2nd army. Looks like the machine ran out of thread. Jmho

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Ahhh, but errors=rare variations worth $$$$$$ for dealers who advertise them as such..... I seem to remember one certain Tank Destroyer patch missing its cannon.....

-Ski

The Alamo Scouts patch pictured below is missing all of its thread. I'd let it go for $50 paypal gift (free shipping).

Photo of Patch:

ocsfollowme

The funny thing about the white sword variation was that there was already one at a BIN by a dealer. It just sold today for $221.....$100 cheaper. Do your homework folks.

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=332579157134&item_hash4=c63b8d53&LH_Complete=1&LH_BIN=1&_pgn=1&rc=nt&_trksid=p3750801.m370.h1613&rmvSB=true

The Alamo Scouts patch pictured below is missing all of its thread. I'd let it go for $50 paypal gift (free shipping).

Photo of Patch:

wow free international shipping to NZ?

That will set the Kurt amongst the pigeons................

Phill

wow free international shipping to NZ?

That will set the Kurt amongst the pigeons................

Phill

Sure, Phill. I'll just email it to you.