1930's Interwar 141st Infantry Regiment Collection

Not exactly sure where to post this type of collection. Hope this is fine!

I primarily collect this unit, the 141st as I serve with it currently. It has been my first and most likely will be my last being I am National Guard. It has a rich history with WW1 and WW2 but more often times than not the 1920's and 1930's period goes unnoticed and most certainly under collected.

Here are a few items I have put together in the past year to represent that. I picked up the campaign hat from member 268th C.A. recently and got the serving pitcher (which is etched company D, October 1933), yearbook, and some insignia off of ebay. I was fortunate enough to find one of the U.S. Tex insignias as well as the 141st crossed rifles in person. All of these have come from Texas.

I will be adding to this thread the more I find. I have another dedicated to my other 141 items but felt this era needed it's own section.

post-8911-0-95935700-1517628587_thumb.jpg

Patchcollector

Great stuff.I'm becoming more interested in the Interwar era and have picked up some patches from that time period.I feel that this facet of Militaria is often overlooked,and undervalued,which is fine with me as I've discovered that many Interwar insignia are very reasonably priced.

Thanks Mike, Patch Collector.

And surely is! Sometimes other collectors don't know what the stuff even is. I have a small collection of 36th interwar wo backed patches as well.