Please help with my grandfather's WWII USN helmet-Wallace Schur

ALG

I was researching my grandfather online and came across his helmet from WWII. He was a Sea Bee. I was wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of this helmet. And, if the owner is willing to sell. Thank you in advance.

-Amy

post-176866-0-53116500-1517624915_thumb.jpg

post-176866-0-35526600-1517624939_thumb.jpg

I contacted the gentleman that bought the helmet on ebay. He sold it on this forum approx 2 years ago to someone on this forum but cannot remember who bought the helmet. He was kind enough to let me use the pics from his original post. I am hoping to find the person that bought it from anton67 and/or the current owner. I know this is a long shot... but I thought that I would give it a try.

-amy

stealthytyler

I contacted the gentleman that bought the helmet on ebay. He sold it on this forum approx 2 years ago to someone on this forum but cannot remember who bought the helmet. He was kind enough to let me use the pics from his original post. I am hoping to find the person that bought it from anton67 and/or the current owner. I know this is a long shot... but I thought that I would give it a try.

-amy

Ask him to look at his paypal records and old emails...im sure he can find the buyer some way

Also, did the buyer happen to post on his sale thread? If he goes through his own posts, all the expired sale threads remain in your own content area, even once they are gone from the sale boards! So, he might be able to just go through his own topics and find it.