World War II art & prints

WWIIinterviews

WWIIinterviews

1-It began at Wake Island- by Shigeo Koike

2-Bastogne by Paul John Strain (with extra signatures)

3-Operation Boddenplatte by Nicolas Trudgian

4-?? by Stan Stokes (@ The National Museum of Naval Aviation) sorry, I do not know the title for this one.

Thanks,glad to see another aviation art print collector.My office{war room :) } is covered with prints,even going down the hallway.Thanks for sharing Jay

WWIIinterviews

Thanks,glad to see another aviation art print collector.My office{war room :) } is covered with prints,even going down the hallway.Thanks for sharing Jay

Thanks Jay. Hopefully a few other collectors will find this thread as well. Would love to see any prints you have.

WWIIinterviews

Jay, #2 is a great print, I've never seen that one. Who is the artist? Looks like a Stan Stokes art, but I believe it isn't. Great detail though.

#3 is Mustangs Over The Med by Nicolas Trudgian. Really like the night scene with the FW on #6. Looks like you have a Robert Taylor bottom left of it. Looks like you have a good collection. Would love to see more when ever you can post. I'll try to post more of mine as well. Thanks.

WWIIinterviews

I moved this thread to the Military Artwork forum for both of you. This way others might see this as well.....Kat

Thank you Kat.