Help reading inscription on medal

Keith

I can't decipher this inscription completely. I believe the name Is Lt. George E. Henwood. The next line is something "field". Next line are four initials...? Army Training Command? Then the date which I take to believe his death since the front of the star says HE GAVE HIS ALL. Anyone able to tell me what this inscription says? Thanks!

henwood_1918.jpg

I don't know if this is the same person but I found a George Fay Henwood who was born on June 8, 1894 and died on October 3, 1918 in Cook County, Missouri. Below is his WW1 draft registration card and something I found on the Internet which states that he attended an Auto Training School in Chicago, Illinois and was from Springfield, Illinois. I wonder if those initials is the name of the Auto Training School and the FIELD is actually SPRINGFIELD. However George Fay Henwood was a private and not a lieutenant so this may be another person.

Geo. Henwood

Illinois, Cook County Deaths

Name

Geo. Henwood

Event Type

Death

Event Date

03 Oct 1918

Event Place

, Cook, Illinois, United States

Event Place (Original)

Chicago, Cook, Illinois

Address

2600 WAbash Ave.

Male

Marital Status

Single

Ethnicity

American

Race

White

Occupation

Soldier

Birth Date

08 Jun 1894

Birthplace

Mo.

Burial Date

05 Oct 1918

Father's Name

Geo. W. Henwood

Father's Birthplace

America

Mother's Birthplace

America

Record Number

post-1389-0-77910800-1514425395_thumb.jpg

post-1389-0-45191900-1514425510_thumb.jpg

Yes, that is him. A note with it said the relatives thought it belonged to Faye Henwood. So George went by his middle name of Fay. The letters in front of his name that I thought was LT. are Pvt. It still looks like an E to me for the middle initial but must be an F. The obit said he died of the flu so I guess that entitled him to this patriotic piece. I will photo the front of it for viewing. Thanks again the extremely thorough help!

henwood.jpg