Molle plate carrier and pouches in DCU with odd metal Molle tips

milsurp_scout_14

milsurp_scout_14

I got this gear as a lot recently. There's no markings or tags anywhere. This is very simplistic gear; lot consists of several pouches and a plate carrier. Shown in the pic, pouches are (top left to bottom right): double grenade pouch,square gp pouch, pistol mag/knife pouch, mag pouch with smaller pistol mag pocket sewn on, radio pouch, and 2x large rectangular gp pouches with 40mm grenade? loops sewn on; and a square plate carrier.

All are made of a lightweight DCU nylon material. I've included a picture of the fabric/stitching details. All of the Molle strips are sewn to the pouch at the bottom, and are meant to be threaded upwards, where the black metal clips attach to the top loop of webbing. There are no drain holes in any of the pouches. Some snaps are Scovill, while the rest are un-branded. The plate carrier is very rudimentary; it's got two main pockets for the plates, and two elastic/velcro strips that hold front and back panels around your waist. The shoulder straps are height adjustable with black buckles; buckles have a W marking on them. This stuff does not appear to be rigger-made.

Does anyone have an idea what this stuff is? I assumed American due to the camo pattern, but it may not be.

post-153911-0-35634800-1512617808.jpg

post-153911-0-32723900-1512617824.jpg