6 replies to this topic

#1 Shenkursk

Shenkursk

MODERATOR / SPONSOR

• Senior Moderators
    • Member ID: 183
  • 983 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:30 PM

One of the very best shows anywhere in the US, in my opinion!  Carpeted hall, friendly club atmosphere, 300+ tables of militaria!

From their website:

Fall 2017 
Tennessee Military Collectors's Association Show
Friday & Saturday, November 24 - 25, 2017

Friday - Special Members Hours & Dealer Setup  8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Public Admitted 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM 
Saturday - 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM

Admission - $5.00  Children Under 12 Free

Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
700 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN  37067

Many Nations - Many Periods 
US, Japan, Russia, German, Great Britain, and others
Numerous Displays of Militaria
WWII Re-enactors!

Buy - Sell - Trade

Email [email protected] for more info and table reservations. Or call (615) 661-9379.

For more information, download the Show Flyer here.

#2 tarbridge

tarbridge

CHIEF MODERATOR

• Administrators
    • Member ID: 123
  • 15,118 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

Your chance to skip eating with your in-laws...a great ...great show...Come see us...you won't regret it...

#3 439th Signal Battalion

439th Signal Battalion
  • Members
    • Member ID: 4,009
  • 826 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

Thanks for the notice!

I am driving from western North Carolina to meet my in-laws (who are from Memphis) at an RV park near Franklin tomorrow.  Never having had the opportunity to go to a militaria show as there are none in my immediate area, I am excited to hear of this.  I will definitely be going.

#4 Shenkursk

Shenkursk

MODERATOR / SPONSOR

• Senior Moderators
    • Member ID: 183
  • 983 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

Thanks for the notice!

I am driving from western North Carolina to meet my in-laws (who are from Memphis) at an RV park near Franklin tomorrow.  Never having had the opportunity to go to a militaria show as there are none in my immediate area, I am excited to hear of this.  I will definitely be going.

Do stop by and say hello.  We will be in the back corner of the hall, with a big selection of WWI and WWII posters this time, suspended precariously above the 'combat couch'.  Lots of USMF members at this show, and I guarantee you will enjoy it.  

If you are in the area with the family, there is a lot to keep them interested as well.  Franklin is a beautiful area, with all sorts of great live music, plentiful shopping, great places to eat, museums, Civil War battlefields, etc.  And speaking of the late great adventure, should you have success dragging your toes a bit on the departure, the Tennessee Civil War show is held the following weekend, just a few miles away from where we will be with the TMCA show.

Middle Tennessee Civil War Show: December 2 & 3  Williamson County Ag Expo Park

Some of the same folks who attend the TMCA show will be there, but quite a few different vendors who only do Civil War shows will be there in addition.

Late November - early December is a great time to be in the Nashville area if you are a militaria collector!!

#5 CombatEng44

CombatEng44
  • Members
    • Member ID: 13,455
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

I understand the show is full again. The fall show is always a great one. See you there.....same tables....new stuff!

#6 irish

irish
  • Members
    • Member ID: 758
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:21 PM

Does an OVMS membership cross over and qualify for a TMCA membership. I seem to recall a discussion on this once before.
Thanks
Jack

#7 irish

irish
  • Members
    • Member ID: 758
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:52 PM

Disregard previous post found the answer in another thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users