Ronald Reagan CiC Medal

While searching a week or two ago for . . . something that I can't remember . . . I saw a photo of a medal, that looked like an American medal, that had Ronald Reagan on the front. I think it said Commander in Chief as well, but can't quite remember. I didn't mark where I saw it, because I was looking for something else. However, it has stuck in my mind for ages, and now is something I'd like to find. Does anyone know what this medal was/is? Thanks!

That's it! :D A question . . . being a commemorative, is this issued or do you just buy it for the pure coolness of it? Or what? I'm curious! Can you only buy these from Medals of America?

That's it! :D A question . . . being a commemorative, is this issued or do you just buy it for the pure coolness of it? Or what? I'm curious! Can you only buy these from Medals of America?

Not issued. Purchased at the whim of anyone who desires a chest full of ribbons or medals. They are made for just about every circumstance of service imaginable. There are several firms making or marketing these things besides Medals of America.

Not issued. Purchased at the whim of anyone who desires a chest full of ribbons or medals. They are made for just about every circumstance of service imaginable. There are several firms making or marketing these things besides Medals of America.

They have so many medals that they have medals to commemorate medals and ribbons that you already have. Next up? Medals to commemorate the commemoratives. I wonder if they will create medals for those who had a fleeting thought about serving.

They have so many medals that they have medals to commemorate medals and ribbons that you already have. Next up? Medals to commemorate the commemoratives. I wonder if they will create medals for those who had a fleeting thought about serving.

LmAo!!, especially your last statement.