Indian War Artillery Jacket?

Major1863

Hello all! I'm new to this forum. I am a collector of Civil War period items and have a decent collection of artifacts both dug and bought. I don't have a whole lot of knowledge on Indian War pieces so I am in need of some identification help. This is a jacket that I got not too long ago but the problem I have is that I can't figure out exactly what era or country that it is from. It was labeled Indians War era so that why I'm placing it into this category. It has the appearance of a fatigue jacket. It has 5 eagle staff officer buttons on the front, 2 cuff button on each sleeve and 2 on each shoulder attaching the straps. The issues I have with it is that I can't find any other representations of this style in the US military. The shoulder straps are different, the trefoils on the sleeves are different from whatehey would've been and they represent ranking of a 2nd lieutenant. The collar has two short red patches at the beginning which are also different. Lastly, the button aren't entirely brass. The backs are tin filled which is a red flag me. I was able to find a similar uniform but it belongs to an 1880 British gunner ( the last photo). The pockets on the from are un-even and are false.

If any one could me then I'd greatly appreciate it.