What insignia for USCG CWO2 and CPharmW2?

stratasfan

Hi! My Grampa was a retired Coast Guardsman. He retired as a CWO2, previously serving as a ChPharm-W2. What rank pins or whatever would he have had? Thanks for any help! I have no photos of him once he rose from Seaman. I'm always working at putting together stuff for a display commemorating him, and just now thought of rank!

Oh, thanks! I am sorry for the late response, but we've been having a cat crisis since yesterday evening, so it has been rather stressful around here! Blessed so far with a good end, though, so I'm back! I appreciate the illustrations. So, the Khaki shirt collar pictures . . . those would be pins? Is the medical emblem just the plain medical emblem?

Right O.. They should be readily available today. They would pin to the collar in the same orientation that the USN uses today..

So, the Khaki shirt collar pictures . . . those would be pins? Is the medical emblem just the plain medical emblem?

There is also an Army device that looks similar, the USN/USCG pin will be smaller, about an inch at the widest.